This was a condo unit with an alcove bathtub and a single vanity. The goal of the project was to transform the tub into a walk-in shower and make a better storage configuration for the vanity space.
This project was located at Rosslyn, VA and were completed in 2022. This was a condo unit with an alcove bathtub and a single vanity. The goal of the project was to transform the tub into a walk-in shower and make a better storage configuration for the vanity space. We used modern elements such as glossy white cabinets and brushed nickel fixture finish along with marble looking porcelain tiles to add a subtle tone to the general view. The bathroom is now feels much bigger than it was before, thanks to the light color scheme material selections.
We designed this space with light color scheme with a touch of subtle tones in the countertop and flooring. Here is the list of materials we used in this project.
- Cabinets: Golden Home Cabinetry in Glossy White Slab Door
- Floor & Wall Tiles: MSI Praia Carrara 12×24 Polished Porcelain Tile
- Vanity Top: MSI Quartz – Calico White
- Vanity Faucet: Delta Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Pop-Up Drain Assembly
- Shower Faucet: Delta Linden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Balanced Shower
- Cabinet Pulls: Elements Stanton in Satin Nickel Finish
- Shower Glass: Vigo Elan 76″ High x 60″ Wide Sliding Frameless Shower Door with Clear Glass
- Accessories Set: Delta Lahara Collection in Brilliance Stainless Finish
- Vanity Light: Maxim Spec 36″ Wide LED Bath Bar
- Toilet: Kohler White Santa Rosa 1.28 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet with AquaPiston Technology