Deck & Patio Building
When we came to this Alexandria home, there was an empty yard that wasn’t ideal for hosting company outdoors.
When we came to this Alexandria home, there was an empty yard that wasn’t ideal for hosting company outdoors. Our client wanted a spacious deck with a patio below, so we designed a 352 sq. ft deck area with stairs leading to the 864 sq. ft patio. We built a retaining wall/bench outside of the basement entry, another bench located next to the garden, along with two light pillars and landscape lighting.
- Pavers: Mista Random Chaplain
- Deck planks & Stairs: Trex Transcend – Island Mist Trex color
- Hardware: Trex Hideaway Universal Hidden Fastener System
- Balusters: Trex Island Mist
- Benches: wall pavers (mini greta 3” architectural champlain) & York wall caps
- Frame: pressure treated wood
- Stair risers: Veranda 1/2 in. Reversible White Cellular PVC Fascia
- Deck stair lighting: Recessed Riser LED Light By Trex Deck Lighting & Incandescent Transformer by DecksDirect – 300-Watt