We found this Reston kitchen in good shape, yet it was dated and not reaching its full potential.
We found this Reston kitchen in good shape, yet it was dated and not reaching its full potential. First, we knocked down the wall between the kitchen and dining room to combine the two spaces. By combining the kitchen and dining room, we were able to design a spacey kitchen that is ideal for everyday use as well as entertaining. We allowed enough room for a formal dining table as well as an island that seats up to five people.
- Kitchen Cabinets: J&K White Shaker
- Cabinet Pulls: Jeffrey Alexander Cairo
- Faucets: Moen Sleek One-Handle High Arc Pulldown
- Countertop: MSI Calacatta Laza
- Backsplash Tiles: Glossy Catania Blu 15x30cm
- Flooring: MSI Cyrus Fauna 7 in. x 48 in. Rigid Core Luxury Vinyl Plank